Soundings, Autumn 2017
Soundings Submission Guidelines
- Soundings is published quarterly, featuring winter, spring, summer, and autumn editions.
- Soundings deadlines are: January 7 (for winter); 9 days after Easter Sunday (for spring); June 1 (for summer); and September 1 (for autumn).
- Articles should not exceed 250 words.
- Given space constraints, material submitted may not be included in the next published issue.
- Articles will be edited.
- High-resolution photos are highly encouraged.
- Material should be submitted to Maury A. Castro, Director of Communications, at firstname.lastname@example.org.